Pages

Welcome to csepec..! Blog. Visit Regularly.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Get Free SMS Alerts on Latest Updates From CsePec : Click Here For Sms Alerts

Infolinks In Text Ads

Search This Blog

FREE photo hosting by Lazypic Image Hosting

Samantha says she is not Beautiful

In a recent interview, samantha said, "I don't think I am beautiful. I guess it's all about the roles I do and the sincerity with which I do my work. That's what makes people accept me".

She also spoke about the offers she had now, "The credit for this goes to Gautham Menon for giving me a dream start in Telugu films. Right now, I can say that I've got four films. There's Dookudu with Mahesh Babu, Gautham Menon's Erra Gulabilu, Rajamouli's Eega and a V V Vinayak film but I wouldn't want to talk about films that are not finalised as I am a bit superstitious. Coming to endorsements, it's awesome to be flooded with offers. Maybe people think that I bring them good luck! I consider it an honour whenever someone invites me for inaugurations".


Courtesy: TOI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...