Pages

Welcome to csepec..! Blog. Visit Regularly.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Get Free SMS Alerts on Latest Updates From CsePec : Click Here For Sms Alerts

Infolinks In Text Ads

Search This Blog

FREE photo hosting by Lazypic Image Hosting

Kajal Aggarwal Bollywood Plans

Kajal Aggarwal speaking to media about her bollywood debut said, "I got a call from Rohit Shetty. He said he saw "Magadheera" and liked my performance. At first I had problems with the dates but finally we were able to work them out. We will start shooting in Goa in March. And I think it's unfair to say that. I'm not shifting to Bollywood. I am just doing a Hindi film. I know Hindi and I am comfortable with the language, but acting cuts across the language barrier and I love doing Telugu films. I love the industry, I'm not going anywhere".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...